Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Used to Want to be a Journalist

While my long-time cyber buddy, Dr. D.P. is writing great stuff about lectio devina, I'm doing the opposite.
I'm too busy reading the Bible (in order to TRY to finish in something
like 90 days) to spend much time pondering or blogging. But I
did stop reading Leviticus long enough to take this quiz. It
made me laugh, since once upon a time, I was a Journalism major,
English minor. I changed majors because I realized that, while I
read voraciously and wrote all the time, I was not assertive enough
to be a journalist. So a few years later, after marriage and two small
kids, I studied theology instead. Now, some would find THAT
quite amusing!

And as soon as I'm done with the 90 day project, I plan to
try some of the lectio suggestions.

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist,
and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate
about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to
understand your beliefs through writing.

Journalism

100%

English

83%

Sociology

75%

Linguistics

67%

Dance

58%

Philosophy

58%

Psychology

58%

Anthropology

50%

Mathematics

42%

Theater

42%

Art

42%

Engineering

25%

Chemistry

17%

Biology

17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: