Saturday, March 10, 2007

What a Surprise -- NOT

I'm home and my sermon is done and I am heading to bed right after I turn my clock forward one hour. Too tired for writing, so here is a bit of fluff. Like Dr. Platypus, I'm not sure why I bothered with this one. Ha!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence




You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

2 comments:

much2ponder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
much2ponder said...

This is what the quiz said about me


You shine in your ability to realate to and understand others.
Good at seeing others' points of view, you get how people think and feel.
You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.
A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.

You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.