Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heading to MO

Today I'm cleaning, taking the cat to the vet, taking my mom (and her broken glasses) to the ey doc, finishing laundry and packing a suitcase.  Ken and I are leaving early tomorrow to drive to Springfield, MO (know as "Mecca" by AG preachers) to attend the Assemblies of God Chaplain's Convention.  This year's agenda looks good.  I may post some from Springfield, but not certain, so I'll post when I get back.

I have not forgotten about the "Husband as Head" series.

Have a good week, everyone.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Email me so I can meet ya.

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Hi Amy! I've been trying to find your email addy without success, but I'll leave you a comment over at your place.

Mavis said...

Have a great time in Mecca! I've tagged you for a meme when you have time :-)

Jan said...

Safe travels.