Friday, January 23, 2009

Week of Prayer - Friday

I'm late with everything today!

Pray for Those Who Need Physical or Emotional Healing

Jeremiah 17:14 O Lord, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone!

"Prayer is the secret of power." Evan Roberts

Dear God, the list could last a lifetime. I thank you that you know that we are "dust" and need your strength. I pray for encouragment for Mary Beth's parents as they face the inevitable changes of aging. May they find joy in new kinds of thigs. For Doodlebugmom I ask not only for less stress but also for a release from pain, however that can come. I pray for dear Cody as he deals with a painful and distressing situation. May your comfort and also your godly wisdom, sustain him till he comes out on the other side of the emotional storm. Bless dear Iris with renewed physical, emotional and spiritual strength so that she may fulfill her calling. I pray for Cheesehead's loved ones with cancer, for Chuck G, for GA. I pray for M2P's continued journey to wholeness, and I rejoice in her victory concerning B. I pray for strength for medical helpers of all kinds. I pray for renewed hope when hope is lost, release from pain when the time is right, strengthened faith in your love, peace in uncertainty, clarity of thought, forgivness, release from fear, dispair, depression, and anguish. I rejoice that the day will come when all will be whole and tears, sorrow, pain and death will be gone! Amen

1 comment:

much2ponder said...

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and love Pastor Dorcas. I love you.