Monday, May 18, 2009

Pastors and Other Intersted Persons!

I am sending out a brochure I made to let pastors and others who make such decisions know about me--my experience, particular emphasis, generally my availability. Sort of

"HAVE BIBLE--WILL TRAVEL"
Yow! I really dated myself with that one, didn't I? Anyway, if you would like one mailed to you, please send your snail mail address to me (or I can send the doc. to your email inbox, but it won't look great) here
dkgeorge AT charter DOT net
removing spaces etc. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pray that your brochure gets lots of encouraging, positive feedback, gets you connected with the 'right' people,elicits some preaching engagements and leads to something wonderful! Is it possible to post your brochure online so we all can see? :) love, Maureen